The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) migrated to a New TIMS Portal, in an effort to better their services. The new portal seeks to reduce congestions in offices as well as to provide services to a larger number.
The portal is accessible through both mobile and computer.
- Vehicle Registration (New Registration and Reregistration)
- Motor Vehicle Ownership Transfer (Click here to view Logbook Transfer Fees)
- Vehicle Inspection (Booking and Payment)
- Vehicles Records Management
The following are the categories of users who can register on TIMS:
- Financial Institution
- Driving School
If you are not registered and you need to do so, click on the following link for registration: NTSA TIMS
The access to the portal is free to all registered users. Also, registration to the TIMS Portal is free. However, the services offered on the portal are payable.
How to log in to the NTSA TIMS Portal
- Click on the link to go to NTSA TIMS Homepage. https://timsvirl.ntsa.go.ke/
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on GET CODE.
The code shall be sent to the mobile number that you registered with.
4. Input the code received on the Security Code area.
5. Click on Sign in.
(Kindly note that the security code expires after a short while,therefore be sure to enter it quick)
The Log In Page looks like this:
Once you have log in, you will be able to access the different services offered on the portal.
The images below will show you a glimpse of how the portal looks like.
For more NTSA services, visit the NTSA website.